Features – STM EX Series
- Planetary Gearboxes with ratios from 1:3.5 up to 1:2500
- Torque range from 1000nm to over 680,000nm
- Suitable for continuous, reversing and intermittent operation
- High torque in relation to size
- Compact design
- Can be installed in any mounting position
- High radial load on output shaft
- Ground gears to achieve lower noise levels
- Follow this link to see Planetary Gearboxes being manufactured
With torque ranging from 1000 nm to over 1,000,000 nm the STM UK EX Planetary Gearbox range is ideal for continuous, intermittent or reversing operation. Torque is high in relation to compact design and size.
Suitable for installation in any mounting position, our Planetary Gearboxes can accommodate high radial and axial loads and come complete with ground gears for minimal noise whilst in operation.
The STM range of Planetary Gearboxes are ideal for mobile and fixed applications and have been designed to accept standard IEC electric motors, hydraulic motors and air motors. Whatever the application – STM have a solution.
Planetary Gearboxes are perfect for – but not limited to – applications where high torque and low speeds are required.
Don’t forget to check out our news pages for further details on the STM range of Planetary Gearboxes.
For further information, including Catalogues, Installation Manuals, Parts Lists or 2D/3D drawings please follow the link below:
The latest news
Gearboxes for harsh environments
Posted by Andrew Ralston | Posted on 11.06.19
We really enjoy developing gearbox solutions for tricky applications. We recently worked with a customer whose gearbox was located within a…Keep Reading